Monday, March 8, 2010

it is a competition

Let it go is what I say let it go. They say that there are only two things you can count on in life and that is death and taxes. Well I’m not ready for death so bring on the taxes. I will pay you, you blood sucking leaches. Have it I will make more. I will laugh as I make it knowing you have no bearing on death. Death is the final ultimate power. Death laughs at you and I play with death. Death is my friend, we are dancing partners. We compete in the world finals once a month, knowing there is only one winner. For the time being I hold the trophy. Everyday I rub it in Death’s face knowing it makes him jealous. I use the skills I learn in the competition to dance with my lady and I think she likes it. So bring on the taxes, I’m dancing with my lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment