Wednesday, January 13, 2010

not for everyone

I have a place in mind where I want to be. If you are willing to follow I will take you. Please remove your shoes first. I cannot deal with dirt on the inside. Don’t take this trip lightly. I wont take you if you plan to use more than you need. On the inside it is warm yet sometimes lonely. I will invite you to get comfortable if you can. Some might see the beauty, but they will never find the door. A small place full of wonder can often create the illusion of unhappiness. Over in the big house games are played and laughter flows freely. It isn’t that I don’t want it. It’s just that I can’t remember how it works. Touching hands caress the sides. Beautiful shells, expose the fruit, plant their seed but remain hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment